Monday, June 20, 2011

Raspberry, Blackberry Chocolate Mousse Cake

I love fresh fruit cakes, especially our famous strawberry, pineapple bavarian cream cake. But this combination of fresh raspberries, and blackberries, is just as fabulous. The cake is a light sponge cake, filled with a chocolate mousse. Topped in a delicious whipped topping, which is so light. The cake sides are piped with a basket weave, and the top is adorned with perfect fresh berries, and some delicate little sugar flowers. Oh, I just want a pice of this right now. What a lovely summer cake, perfect for any occasion. 


What do you think? Do you like it?
This blog is new so we'd really appreciate your support. 
If you enjoy what you see so far, please consider following this blog, and liking us on facebook. 



2 comments:

  1. I looked over on Stephanie's Throwback Thursday, and just KNEW this cake had to be from EuroStyle! Bahaha! It looks so dang good, I could eat a piece of my laptop screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good. What a beautiful cake! I have a recipe link party "Cast Party Wednesday" I would love it if you came over and shared some of your recipes with us.
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Do you like what you see, tell us about it!!